PANI's mission is to empower people so that they have greater control over their life situations and take responsibility to make a world that is mutually rewarding.
Equity, Dignity, Integrity and Transparency are the core values of ‘PANI’.
- Human Rights and Justice : All of our work is based on respect for the inherent worth and dignity of all people, and the rights that follow from this understanding.
- Transparency and Accountability : We provide and expect to access clear, accurate and up-to-date information. We are willing to hold ourselves to high standards and seek to hold others to similar standards as the ones we set for ourselves.
- Equality and Equity : We share our own resources fairly and want to see that the natural and intellectual wealth of the country is also distributed fairly, so that everyone is able to gain their share. We know that the success of development can be measured by how the least powerful people and the smallest minority groups are faring.
- Honesty and Integrity : We believe in being truthful to ourselves and to all we work with. This makes us credible and helps pursue our mission.
- Social and Communal Harmony :Indian society is very rich in its ethnic, religious, social and cultural order in terms of fabric it encompasses and the diversity it displays. PANI values peace in individual minds and peace in society as in dispensable factors for social development and progress.